Dr. Rujia Wang is an assistant professor at Computer Science Department, Illinois Institute of Technology. She graduated from University of Pittsburgh with M.S. and Ph.D. degree in 2015 and 2018, and Zhejiang University with B.E. in 2013.
🏢: Stuart Building 208F
I do research in computer architecture and system area, including:
- Scalable memory systems,
- Secure and reliable architecure,
- High performance computing.
I am currently recruiting Ph.D. Students in the area of computer system and architecture. Details can be found here. Please send me your CV and transcript if you are interested!
[For IIT B.S. and M.S. students] If you are interested in working with me on a project, please stop by my office.
- [Paper] One collaborative work on accelerating SpTRSV with GPU is accepted at ICPP 2020 and nominated as best paper candidate! The student author, Ms. Jiya Su, will join our research group in the coming Fall.
- [Service] Rujia serves as TPC member for ICCD 2020 and MICRO 2020.
- [Paper] One work on multi-range ORAM is accepted in HPCA 2020. This is the first HPCA (top-tier conference in computer architecture) paper with all authors from Illinois Tech!
- [Service] Rujia serves as a co-guest editor for IEEE TC’s Special Issue on Hardware Security. We look forward to your best work.
- [Paper] One work on high-performance ORAM is accepted in ICCD 2019.