Dr. Rujia Wang is an assistant professor at Computer Science Department, Illinois Institute of Technology. She graduated from University of Pittsburgh with M.S. and Ph.D. degree in 2015 and 2018, and Zhejiang University with B.E. in 2013.
🏢: Stuart Building 208F
I do research in computer architecture and system area, including:
- Scalable memory systems,
- Secure and reliable architecure,
- High performance computing.
I am currently recruiting Ph.D. Students in the area of computer system and architecture. Details can be found here. Please send me your CV and transcript if you are interested!
[For IIT B.S. and M.S. students] If you are interested in working with me on a project, please stop by my office.
- [Paper] Our new work on spatial and temporal optimiazation for ORAM is accepted in HPCA 2021.
- [Service] Rujia serves as TPC/ERC member for ISCA, IPDPS and DAC 2021.
- [NSF Grant] Received an NSF PPoSS award as PI. We are excited to start this new cross-layer collaborative project.
- [Paper] A novel concurrency-aware prefetching framework is accepted as a full paper in ICCD 2020.
- [Service] Rujia serves as ERC member for HPCA and ASPLOS 2021.
- [Paper] Our collaborative work on accelerating SpTRSV with GPU is accepted at ICPP 2020 and nominated as best paper candidate! The student author, Ms. Jiya Su, will become our group member as a PhD student.
- [Service] Rujia serves as TPC member for ICCD and MICRO 2020.
- [Paper] One work on multi-range ORAM is accepted in HPCA 2020. This is the first HPCA (top-tier conference in computer architecture) paper with all authors from Illinois Tech!
- [Service] Rujia serves as a co-guest editor for IEEE TC’s Special Issue on Hardware Security. We look forward to your best work.
- [Paper] One work on high-performance ORAM is accepted as a full paper in ICCD 2019.