Dr. Rujia Wang is an assistant professor at Computer Science Department, Illinois Institute of Technology. She graduated from University of Pittsburgh with M.S. and Ph.D. degree in 2015 and 2018, and Zhejiang University with B.E. in 2013.
Office: Stuart Building 208F
I do research in computer architecture and system area, including:
- Architecture and system security and reliability,
- Scalable memory system architecture,
- High performance computing.
I am currently recruiting Ph.D. Students in the area of computer system and architecture. Details can be found here. Please send me your CV and transcript if you are interested!
[For IIT B.S. and M.S. students] If you are interested in working with me on a project, please stop by my office.
- [Paper] One work is accepted in DAC 2019.
- [Travel] I will attend NSF CSR PI meeting in Seattle.
- [Service] I will serve as TPC member for DAC 2019.
- [Travel] I will represent Illinois Tech at the in Grace Hopper Expo 2018 in Houston.
- [Paper] One collaborative work is accepted in ASP-DAC 2019.